Write Notes to Seniors
Join us in writing notes to seniors to brighten their day! Social distancing is affecting us all but can be especially hard if you are away from family and friends completely. You can help brighten someone’s day by writing a note, drawing a picture of sending a card and let someone know you are thinking about them. Making a difference can be so simple, yet it can be incredibly impactful! Cards can be sent to United Way’s partners to people experiencing isolation during this time. For extra care, please seal your cards using a wet sponge.
You can address your cards to our partners below:
- Native American Connections
- Attn: PJ Jasso
- 4520 N Central Ave Ste 600, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Beatitudes Campus
- Attn: DiDi Cruz
- 1610 W Glendale Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Justa Center
- Attn: Rudy Soliz
- 1001 W Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Aster Aging Inc.
- Attn: Carol Dopudja Program Operations Director
- 45 W University Dr., Mesa, AZ 85201